Well...so much has gone on. First, Jace was kicked out of his first daycare. At 3 months, he was "too needy". So we have now found a daycare where he is loved and taken wonderful care of. I can just tell how comfortable and happy he is there. It is also the daycare that his girlfriend, Addison, attends.
Santa (& our family and friends) have thought that Jace was a very good boy. It is evidenced by all the gifts. He has received gifts from Addison, Grammy and Grandpa Davis, my family (cousins and Aunts & Uncles)in Ohio, Grandma Annie and Grandpa Scotty, Uncle Bill and & Aunt Lisa, both Great Grandparents, Aunt Jen & family, Tetee and family........and then, the grandparents. We still have to celebrate with my dad, or Pops-to Jace. He has received tons of toys, clothes, a car seat, and money. Aunt Jen stopped in Knoxville on her trip up, and went nuts. GO VOLS! Mommy and Daddy left cookies for Santa and carrots for the Reindeer. Rudulph left half a carrot. Daddy read T'was the Night Before Christmas, that was a gift from Great Uncle Jim & Great Aunt Phyliss. Great traditions were started. Can't wait for years to come.
On 1/2, Jace turned 4 months. He had a check up on 1/5. He weighed 14 lbs 15 oz, and was 26 inches long. He began to eat cereal, by spoon, but still doesn't know what to think about it. A big moment in our life.......Jace turned over, twice, from belly to back on 1/10. He then turned over from back to stomach on 1/18. On the morning of 1/22, I found him, talking to himself, in his crib, on his stomach. I am so glad that wasn't his first time. Now we just need to catch it on video tape. I will post pictures with his 5 month blog....check back to see how big he is
Addison at the Farm
16 years ago

3 comments:
Wow... I haven't checked here in a while... KICKED out of daycare??? WHat kind of plce was it Jen??? I ask EVERY day at my work if they would open an Infnt room... I tell them ... if they do... I'll go to full time teacher!!! They say we don't have the space for it in our old building :o(
Anyway... Glad to hear Jace was so happy with christmas!! Tell him... he hasn't seen anything yet... Life's WONDERFUL!!
Miss you all!!
LOL Can you tell below that my "A" key was sticking??? Whats up with that (I really CAN spell & type!!)
It is amazing how fast they grow. He will be crawling (or doing the army crawl) around the house before you know it. Hope to see you soon and take care. - Love, Bridget
Post a Comment